Saturday, July 10, 2010

Beauty Blues

It has been 4 long sad months since my last facial. I normally get a specialty facial or micro/peel at a spa almost every 6-8 weeks. It was my ME time to relax and rejuvenate. I kept up with an at home routine that included exfoliating and using a masque every week. Now I just wash my face twice a day (with my clarisonic) and use a toner and moisturizer at night. Yes, the very bare minimum. Sometimes, I even slap on some sun screen. I know. Shame on me! SPF is really important. And while, I have never been a make up junkie (don't wear any), the health of my skin has always been important to me. Unfortunately, work, school, and the financial strains of paying for a wedding and furnishing a new home has taken away the time to maintain my beauty routine. So starting next month, I will go back to taking care of me. I just need to pick up a slew of products from Sephora next week including

1.Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Cleansing oil
- used primarily to remove make up or excess oil/dirt
2. Boscia Clarifying Detox Mask
-Natural and Organic, I use this along with the cleanser and toner from the same line. Boscia is by far my favorite skincare brand.
3. Yu-Be Foaming skin polish
- Natural and Organic, a great exfoliant that isn't too abrasive even for sensitive skin types. I am trying to use beauty and skincare products with the least amount of parabens or toxins but are still effective and produce great results.
4. L'Occitane Ultra Rich Body Cream W/ Shea Butter
- Super soft non greasy formula that makes my skin feel like silk!

No comments: