Friday, January 14, 2011

Little White Dress

My beautiful Pronovias Romina dress made an appearance on last night's episode of Say Yes to the Dress: The Group Calls It. The bride who wore it looked absolutely stunning! However, I will have to change into a second dress as it is customary in Cambodian culture for the bride to wear a traditional outfit when greeting guests at their table. I'm still on the fence on whether I want to go this route or if I should change into a reception dress as my Romina is so lacey-long and delicate. I've seen a rise in this popular trend where more brides are opting for a wardrobe change into something more fun and flirty and short. Some brides still opt for a full length gown but modern and stylish. I've fallen in love with a few short styles including the soft and romantic Oscar de la Renta dress, Jasmine Couture chic dress and the ultra sophisticated Romona Keveza number

22E53

F417

RK91

1 comment:

Aylee Bits said...

Love the short dress, very sweet and romantic. I always wanted to wear a short dress for my wedding, but my mom won lol.