Tuesday, June 28, 2011

PSP Syndrome


I am currently suffering from the "post wedding slump" - as my date twin on The Knot describes it. This is when one goes into wedding withdrawals! Now that the wedding is over I have all this time left over. I thought I could occupy it with my next big project - Home Renovations! Alas, I miss planning. I still have pictures to look forward to and I am definitely going to write about the big day and the days leading up to it. I will also finish writing the reviews and clearing out the wedding stuff. For now I want to share some eye candy from the wedding. My friend Kim and cousin Rady took these pictures. It is just a preview of what is to come.

3 comments:

ipoel said...

aww i know what you mean.. eventhough i'm always a lil stressed on wedding planning.. i'm also happy doing it.. i hope you can find other ways to get out of the slump..

ipoel said...

we are still waiting for an update :) :) :)

Mrs. P said...

hey date twin! yep... i'm still in my slump too. i've sat down to blog a dozen times and lost the energy to do it ;) we've been busy around our house and some days after work i just lounge on the couch! i think it is acceptable to do so...we will get back into the swing of things i'm sure...just taking a smidge longer than expected haha