Sunday, May 30, 2010

The One-Year Mark

Ladies & Gents, on this day next year, I will be a Mrs! You know this calls for some prewedding anniversary celebration! So pop out the champagne and spin some beats, I'll be doing a happy feet dance to mark this special date. I'm also going to really get the ball rolling on our wedding plans, which has been put on hiatus because of the house hunt. BTW we are closing on June 15th so I'm really excited about the renovations and new furnishings for our new home. We are hoping to wrap up most of the major bookings by the end of the summer. June will be a super busy month for us so we don't expect things to pick up until after July 4th weekend. I will be narrowing down our list of vendors and schedule some meetings for mid June including a make up trial with Spectrum Make up Artistry by Jennifer Hodge. I also want to meet with Sara Faella Make Up Artistry too.

1 comment:

Mrs. P said...

hi there!

I totally forgot we had the same wedding date...I too am jumping back into planning...it took a backseat to my classes which are finally OVER for at least a year. speaking of makeup - have you met with kristin greene?