Sunday, June 27, 2010

Air Brush Make Up Trial

Picture taken by Sara Faella at her studio on June 27th, 2011 at 1 pm.

My trial with Sara Faella was a success! I absolutely love the bridal look she created for me using the Temptu air brush make up and the HD make up. My make up lasted all day even with the humidity and rain (yes, rain). I was standing in line at the Phantom Gourmet BBQ beach party when the rain clouds rolled in and started to pour. Despite the weather, the make up didn't melt or smudge. Pretty impressive eh? Well it takes a really talented and skillful make up artist to do this and Sara...well she is amazing because she works with your best features while playing down the rest to produce a flawless and appealing visage. Needless to say, I am booking her for make up (she does hair too) and I am having her create me a custom couture hair piece. Sara has such a warm and bubbly personality that having her on my big day is sure to bring smiles to everyone.



Pictures taken 9 hrs later - sorry for the poor quality. I quickly took them with the camera phone before we headed out again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you look lovely -- i'm vicariously following your wedding plans since i never had one of those :) -- and i cannot find the coffees you mentioned at the local ralphs :( still looking....

Sara Faella Artist Designer Stylist said...

you look so beautiful!! I am just finding these posts now!! Thank you so much!! You are a doll!
I cannot wait for your wedding and to be your artist to the stars for your day!

Have a BEAUTYfilled Day!
Sara Faella
Artist Designer Stylist