Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Moving

Dear Blog, I am sorry for neglecting you but the whole moving process has been overwhelming! We are simply exhausted. My body and my feet ached for days after the move. We have our work cut out for us as the house requires a ton of TLC. We hope to be house ready in another month. Wedding plans will be put on temp. hold until after the July 4th weekend. However, we are interviewing a photographer tonight and I am meeting with make up artist, Sara Faella on Sunday for a trial. I am hoping the air brush make up will work for me. :-)

Summer Wedding To-Do list

1. Save the Dates
2. Book Photographer
3. Book Cupcake Vendor
4. Meet with caterers - still scouting out Asian caterers
5. Work on Invites
6. Make payments on venue
7. Research Cambodian bands and DJs




No comments: