Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stress Free Planning

So I am either on drugs or blissfully ignorant because I think our wedding plans are going to turn out perfect. Uh yeah I might be jinxing us here. But you see...I get this euphoric feeling whenever I do anything wedding related. I get high off of the gold metallic gleam of our European flap envelopes. (This might also be my allergy meds in full effect as I am currently nursing a post nasal drip.) I do a happy dance whenever I find decor pieces that will pull together our wedding theme. I truly enjoy every part of the planning process including the tedious work of organizing guests information. BTW I heart Google Docs. I'm not even at all fazed by the obstacles we've encountered. First, my dress does not fit me and can't be altered as I am too petite for it which means still no dress with less than 8 months to go. Second, I have increased our battered budget for flowers ($1800) and cake ($400-$450) so the budget is really getting a beating here. Third, we have no idea who we will hire for the band or how to go about putting together the Cambodian portion of our wedding. Although we are lucky that our families have offered to help in this area but the uncertainties still make me kinda nervous. However, I am confident everything will turn out beautiful and unforgettable as we have a dream team of talented vendors with our best interest at heart. :-)

1 comment:

Lian said...

Everything is going to turn out great! :)