Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Meet Dayton

The bridal shop gave me a call today to tell me Dayton has arrived! The sample dress is on loan as part of the lending program by Blue by Enzoani. I missed the trunk show at another bridal shop so I tried to locate the nearest dress shop that carried the line. Unfortunately, the 2011 dresses won't be available until after January so I asked if they could send me a sample. I will get to meet her tomorrow. So excited!

The dress has a unique feature - a sweet heart neckline with a detachable Swarovski crystal halter strap and razor back. The modified mermaid is a light weight tulle and lace dress with a ethereal train. Puuurrfect for an elegant beach wedding!

Visit Blue by Enzoani, click on the 2011 line for Dayton

1 comment:

DecorDime said...

I love that line of dresses!! Yay for getting in the sample-- excited to check out what it looks like online.