Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Modern Floral Centerpieces II

After scouring the internet for modern floral art, I stumbled upon these fun, whimsy arrangements as inspirations for my short and tall centerpieces.

I heart the free flowing lily grass and cascading phalaenopsis orchids in the tall centerpiece. The petals looped through the lily grass in the second centerpiece (2nd picture) adds a really funky effect. (Floral Arrangements by Datura: A Modern Garden)


Clustering of flowers make a huge impact especially when using bold colors. The yellow billy balls (Craspedia) flowers in the short centerpiece adds a pop of color, texture and a fun factor!

3 comments:

Mrs. P said...

these are so gorgeous

Sprout said...

Datura knows how to rock the lily grass!

flower shop in the philippines said...

Oh' I love all these "Modern Floral Centerpieces II" Wish I can also learned how to arrange beautiful flowers like that. Thanks for sharing.

-yumi-