Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Growing Guest List

Argh! My guest list keeps growing even though I know there are quite a few OOT guests that won't be able to make it. Pepe and I hope everything will work itself out. But I am still worried because we have sent out invites that have exceeded the max number of people allowed at our venue. The magic number we'd like to be at is 180 or 186. This does not include the 3 staff at the venue, our 8 member band, two photographers, 2 DOC plus a staff and 1 cinematographer. The venue's total capacity can't exceed 225 or else it will be a major fire code regulation. The guest increase was due to the fact that we had to send out extra invites to extended family on my Fiance's side plus my parents wanted to invite more guests...as in two more couples who they forgot to include. This meant I had to cut a couple of guests on my side - which I wasn't thrilled about but it is what it is right? Family and close friends come first. I just hope I don't get anymore requests to invite more people...

1 comment:

Mrs. P said...

omg moni - just as i spoke about this on TK last week..FI added 7 coworkers and their sig others...yesterday.... le sigh.