Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hair comes the bride!

A Cambodian bride will have more than a dozen wardrobe changes on her wedding day or days if she chooses to go all out. She will have her hair styled and make up applied just as many times. As a no fuss bride, I prefer practicality over tradition. I plan on wearing two traditional wedding outfits for the morning ceremony and than don my white gown for the evening reception. This means I will have two looks for the wedding. My make up for the Cambodian wedding will be on the dramatic side. I will go more natural for the Western reception. As for hair styles, I love the half up and half down dos with soft romantic curls. A dramatic updo is also timeless and classic too. My hair trial isn't until May 5th so I have a little more time to narrow it down.








1 comment:

ipoel said...

good luck on the trial.. I went for my trial and now I'm changing my mind on it..