Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lovely Chiffon one shoulder dress


As you can see my love for chiffon or flowy airy fabric dresses continue with this one shoulder dress. It is perfect for a beach wedding. This stylish dress was formally featured on yesstyle.com but you can easily find it on ebay for less than $20 (shipping varies from seller to seller). I just ordered two dresses (different colors) from two different sellers to test the quality of the chiffon fabric. It is trendy (one shoulder) and looks flattering for most body types. The greatest aspect of this dress is the price tag, the dress normally retails for under $35. I also like that this style doesn't look like the typical bridesmaid dress so you can definitely put some mileage on this baby!

1 comment:

Lian Chen said...

Hi Moni!

I just bought a very similar peach ciffon dress like this from H&M for $30. I love it!