Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wedding Website

After much procrastination, I decided it was time for me to start working on our wedding website as we need to select a Save the Date (STD) design. I plan on having the website link printed on the STD. This will save us a ton of time and some money, not to mention a few trees. We won't have to print any additional cards for the invites (only RSVP and Event Card). I will also see if having one Fan Menu (created by our invite designer, KembaCelebrations) placed on every table is feasible. I am still not certain if I will have programs available for the traditional ceremony as we have a tight stationary budget. We will have all our wedding related information available on our new website, Moni & Aaron. Weddingwire.com made it so easy to create the wedding website with their diverse selection of templates and easy to follow instructions. It didn't take me long to get started.

No comments: