Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Hardware


It’s a pretty well-known fact that I obsess over details. Most of the time, I spend hours on end painstakingly adding details to my craft projects. My fixation with details is enough to make me want to poke my eyes out. So as an artist (ugh, that sounds so pompous), I feel that I need to design every aspect of our wedding including the paper goods and even my ring, yes I spoiled a surprise proposal for a chance to create/design/personalize the hardware. I've been trying to find a wedding band to match my ring but no such luck. Since I have a split shank micro pave setting, I have to custom order a band to match it. There are two small diamonds on each side that might prove to be a bit of a design challenge. I want to have our wedding date engraved too. This way I won't ever forget our anniversary!

Lovely shot of a split shank micro-pave diamond Ring

1 comment:

All Things Wedding said...

That is a FAB ring! In. Love. With. It! Mine is princess cut but same vintage style...