Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sassy Mouth

Dear Blog,

I've been falsely accused as a vendor! Luckily I have fellow brides on the forum to vouch for me. This time my sassy mouth might have ignited a thread inferno. As you know, I've always been very vocal with my thoughts. And as a result, I sometimes find myself engaged in a battle of words. I realize though that I may speak my mind to a fault. Really, I'm not trying to create drama by pushing people's button. I guess that's why Blog, you are so good for me. Writing to you is like addressing my letters to the unknown. Where what's drafted deep in my mind makes perfect sense. Where my thoughts and ideas could be projected out as simply as possible without confusion or misunderstandings. It is also where I can rant and rave about anything that tickles my fancy. But I digress...a bit too much. I'm just glad the Knot has a moderator to act as mediator when unpleasantries arise. They help to validate or dispute claims made by brides who post negative reviews. It protects the vendor's reputation and their business. I know in the past I've made quick judgments based on one single bad review without taking into account the other side. Well I won't make that mistake again, which is why I take the critiques with a grain of salt. And it is why I always ask questions even if it leads to some linguistic sword slashing.

1 comment:

Shang said...

Haha, did you know there are vendor forums with equal number of drama (there are people who are being accused of being snooping brides, lol!). I think sometimes the internet just magnifies everyone's emotions, it's mostly why I don't visit the vendor forums anymore. I don't know the specifics of your situation but keep your head up!