Friday, February 18, 2011

Frugal Find: The Flower Girl dresses



Another fancy find for the frugalista bride! Ebay seller 87sweetgirl has a fabulous selection of flower girl dresses starting at $8.95. You can also find floral hair bands, flower sashes, and other special occasion outfits listed on her ebay site. Pepe and I fell in love with the particular style pictured above. The ivory satin bodice and tulle overlay rose petal dress in fuchsia features a removable flower sash that is purrfect for a spring/summer look. I found a similar style on PinkMarie.com for $42.95 but the one on ebay is $14.99 for a starting bid and $19.99 for Buy It Now. I am going to bid for one dress to test the quality of the dress as I want my little lovelies in nice garments. The reviews for the seller have been mostly positive too.

No comments: