Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Low and Behold! Bridal Flats!


Meet Mes Souliers! Coloriffics Carmen, retails $66. These enchanted flats went over my budget a bit but with such stylish charms and comfortable sensibility, I think they are going to be worth it! I just wish they were available on Zappos as I would have no qualms about purchasing them online. I did find a few local bridal shops in the area that sell the brand so I'll make some phone calls tomorrow to see if the shoes are available in a size 7 and Ivory color. After my fabulous fitting with Rose today, I am super excited to see how the shoes will look at the second fitting when the dress gets hemmed. I am glad I continued to shop around as the selection of flats are limited. Coloriffics Carmen heel height is under the 2 inch mark. The stylish straps and feminine peep toes were made to show off a pedicure. Other contenders included the Annie Aliza and RSVP Sadie (but not available in my size).

1 comment:

Mrs. P said...

nice! haha i ordered these and sent them right back after they made my giant feet look even bigger. i'm sure they look great on you!