Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I had a meltdown (as evidence in my previous post and FB status) It was a temporary madness that subsided after a couple of hours of cuddle time with Pepe. Once my sanity was restored, we talked about alternative catering options. We could forfeit our deposit at the Rotunda and change our venue to one that is Asian friendly (Providence area plus a kitchen) or we could serve Western fare with an Asian flare. Neither options enticed me as I truly LOVE our venue and I don't care for fusion food because its rarely done well. The good news is that we might not have to make any compromises. We met with two Asian caterers in the Newport area interested in our wedding. After meeting them today, Pepe and I breathed a sigh of relief. The uncertainty is still there but not enough to worry me to pieces. I can happily continue with the planning process. Hopefully, we can work out the logistics and book a caterer by the first week of March. It would be a nice birthday present to have all of this sorted out.

No comments: